Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Director of eCommerce
Job location: Remote
The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in eCommerce product merchandising, marketing, online retail, customer service, and data management. The eCommerce Account Coordinator role acts as the point person for all administrative aspects of the division including but not limited to: account creation, problem resolution, listing compliance and eCommerce updates. Patience, attention to detail, ability to mulit-task, superb organaiztion skills, and being task-oriented, results driven, and deadline attentive are necessary assets for this individual to possess.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create new eCommerce product listings and update existing listings on all assigned channels.
- Upload images and videos to listings, fill out upload templates and execute bulk product uploads on all assigned accounts.
- Monitor assigned accounts for listing issues, resolve issues as they arise and report corresponding status to team.
- Email customer support for assigned accounts in order to support product listings with technical issues.
- Monitor and report new messages, reviews, and feedback.
- Make changes to price sheets, and product information documents as needed.
- Provide project status updates to team leadership.
- Generate listing reports as requested by team leadership.
*Applicants should submit a resume via email to:
email@example.com––Please use ‘eCommerce Account Coordinator’ as the subject heading.
About Kelly Brand Management
A division of Kelly Products
Kelly Brand Management (KBM) is a sales, marketing, and business management consultancy delivering strategic sales channel management and e-commerce solutions. With a unique perspective and powerful range of brand development and comprehensive agency access to distribution, brick and mortar, buy group, dealer and e-commerce channels, KBM offers an evolutionally better method, helping customers win more often. For more information, visit their website.
Contact: Kaylyn Hopper, Digital Marketing Specialist, Kelly Brand Management