Position Description: Ecommerce Sales Manager Employee: (Name)
Reporting to: KO General Manager Status: Full-time
The primary objective of the Internet Sales Manager is to maintain customer satisfaction and increase Ecommerce sales by training and leading a team to meet short and long-term objectives and maintaining all online platforms.
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Visionary for Ecommerce Strategy and Growth
- Analytical for Ecommerce Sales & Marketing
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Increase Ecommerce revenue throughout all platforms by ensuring the sites and listings are current, accurate, visually appealing and easy to shop.
- Increase ecommerce revenue & profits by pursuing additional E-commerce opportunities and platforms.
- Manage ecommerce staff while providing growth opportunities, positive reinforcement, accountability, and job focus.
- Maintain online inventory by selecting products based on trends, seasons, availability, pricing, company interests and freight
- Help customers by providing information: answering questions, completing payment transactions, and overseeing the shipment of product.
- Resolve customer complaints and returns by working within the procedures and policies in place via the different online platforms.
- Maintain knowledge of products by reading specification updates, attending information meetings, and staying current with the outdoor industry
- Maintain knowledge of online procedures and policies related to each platform.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to develop, implement, & report on KO marketing strategies driving traffic to each online platform.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Maintain a customer first focus, providing excellent service while considering the company bottom line.
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook as well as learning in house programs
- Add to team effort by contributing towards company level goals and aiding support where needed.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to provide a seamless experience between in-store and ecommerce shopping
Kinsey’s Position Opening
Job Opening: Sales Representative Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Sales Manager Job Location: Mount Joy, PA 17552
The ideal candidate for this position would be driven by a desire to enhance customer satisfaction, and possess excellent interpersonal skills. This candidate will be responsible for handling the day-to-day communications with sales accounts. Accuracy, adaptability, creativity, the ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm and good communication skills are necessary assets for this individual to possess.
- 3-5 years of sales or related experience
- 1-3 years of experience of archery participation, preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience of firearms participation, preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of archery/hunting products, preferred but not required.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and recruit new accounts based on assigned sales territory and account potential
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers
- Represent Kinsey’s and its consumer brands division at various trade shows
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms
- Drive sales goals within assigned accounts
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions
- Assist in the creation of incentive programs for current customers
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including product analysis and selection
- Research and analysis of sales trends
- Manage customer issues, deliveries, chargebacks, etc
- Possible limited travel
*Applicants should submit a resume via:
Email: HR@KinseysInc.com – Please use Sales Representative as the subject heading
Website: www.kinseysinc.com – Careers section
Kinsey’s is a leading distributor to the outdoors/archery industry. Carrying items from more than 500 brands, in-stock and ready-to-deliver, the company offers domestic and international retailers a wide array of products and services, including a 950-page catalog, an online ordering system, a custom-fletching program and more. The company also owns innovative consumer brands including BlackHeart, Fin-Finder, Elevation and October Mountain Products. For more information, visit KinseysInc.com.