Camfour & Hill Country Wholesale Hiring FL & TX Sales Representatives
Camfour is actively hiring experienced and successful sales representatives to accelerate its growth in FL and TX. The goals of this position are to increase sales to existing and new dealers.
Established in 1952 as an outdoor products distribution business in Massachusetts, Camfour, Inc. is a major distributor of firearms and ammunition to independent retail sporting goods stores and firearms dealers in the U.S. The company operates out of two facilities: Camfour Inc in Westfield, MA and Hill Country Wholesale, located north of Austin, Texas.
The goals of this position are to:
- Generate sales from existing dealer contacts and new opportunities
- Increase the average sales per dealer
- Proactively manage 100 to 125 dealers
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Proactively plan and call existing dealers and increase average annual sales
- Identify new dealers and increase their sales
- Build a trusting relationship with each dealer
- Manage each dealer’s orders, deliveries and credit
- Visit select dealers
- 3+ years of experience selling shooting sport products specifically firearms, ammunition and accessories (REQUIRED)
- Established account base over $4M
- Ability and interest in working from a home office
- Technically savvy (computer skills like MS Excel and ERP systems)
- Proactive / selling skills and mindset
Compensation is a combination of base and commission with NO CAP ON EARNINGS! Camfour offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, earned time off, health , dental, and life insurance and 401(k) options.
Camfour is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and compensation expectations to Chris DiCenso at CPD@Camfour.com
To learn more visit www.Camfour.com and www.HillCountryWholesale.com