Trophyline is currently seeking candidates for a Pittsburgh-based Product Manager with experience in hunting and the outdoors. The primary responsibility of this role will be to execute the product management process in our office/warehouse and support the overall operations of the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development, production, roll out, pricing and promotion of specific products.
- Recognizing, anticipating, and resolving problems that arise.
- Partnering with key stake holders including sales, sourcing, and marketing.
- Supporting the Trophyline management and creative team.
- Attending and assisting at consumer and industry trade shows with booth setup/teardown, products sales and other tasks as needed.
- Conducting research into competitive companies and markets as needed.
- Suggesting improvements and revisions to sales processes to increase sales and profitability.
- Supporting and achieving company profitability.
- Attending meetings held at Ohio office or satellite offices with potential or current partners, or at partner sites as needed.
- Being accountable and working to continuously improve.
Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and management skills to deal with customers, vendors and suppliers along with strong customer service skills and the ability to exceed customer expectations. Must be computer proficient, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint along with Facebook and Instagram platforms. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as prompt answering of emails and phone calls from customers and potential customers will be required. Must be able to work well with team, conduct independent research, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Must pay close attention to detail, have strong organizational, math, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to think both analytically and creatively. Must be highly motivated, and be comfortable working in a diverse, fast paced, and sometimes unstructured environments. Must be positive with a team player attitude and understand the nature of a small organization and be open to doing whatever needs to be done. Must have ability to lift 50 lbs. Experience in the Outdoor Industry, saddle hunting and with the Shopify platform is a plus but not required.
Get to work with innovative hunting products and talk to outdoorsmen and women every day! To learn more and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to HR@trophyline.com
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of Trophyline, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities.
This is a mid-level full time position based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Shawn Ferguson, Shawn@Trophyline.com