Olin Winchester, LLC (“Winchester”), considered one of the world’s leading ammunition manufacturers,?is seeking a Manager, Growth Marketing. This position will be located at the East Alton, IL facility. With a reputation steeped in tradition, we have earned the moniker, ‘The American Legend’ by delivering on our commitment to excellence in everything we do – including staffing our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with diverse, energetic employees. Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity and join our quest for the best.
This role is directly responsible for the development and execution of marketing growth strategies and campaigns. The Manager, Growth Marketing will lead project team members, oversee brand campaign goals and ensure results exceed business objectives. This position will report directly to the Director, Marketing in East Alton, IL.
To apply, please visit www.olin.com/careers or Manger, Growth Marketing Job Link
General Description of Basic Functions and Responsibilities (Not all inclusive)
- Develop and create marketing brand strategies and tactics specific to new user acquisition campaigns that will exceed specific growth objectives.
- Lead cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales, Creative) to execute growth strategies in support business goals.
- Conceive and execute content campaigns and distribution models that drive education and engagement.
- Lead activities and investments with external agencies and partners to generate customer-centric content that increases customer engagement and builds brand loyalty.
- Lead social media strategies (platforms to include but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Oversee Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics in support of growth initiatives.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data to executive leadership team.
- Manage competitive ammunition manufacturers’ initiatives and maintain matrix database detailing key market trends.
Position Requirements (Not all inclusive)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree* required. Marketing, Communications, or Business discipline preferred.
- Minimum 7 years recent related marketing/business experience at the management level.
- Minimum 4 years recent experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), growth marketing.
- Knowledge of HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems).
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Recent experience with key digital marketing and social media platforms such as digital marketing campaign methodologies and principles including Pay Per Click and Search Engine Optimization, social email, and paid media.
- Experience in developing and executing social media and influencer marketing communication strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to interpret marketing analytics and formulate improvement plans for key metrics.
- Manage budgets against value driven initiatives and strong ability to conduct post project analysis.
- Exceptional analytical, communication (oral and written), organizational, problem solving, leadership and project management skills.
- Must be highly creative, team focused, self-starter, with ability to work in a fast-paced customer-focused environment.
- Ammunition and firearm experience along with knowledge of the shooting sports industry preferred.
- Some travel required.
- Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Olin does not provide any form of sponsorship to applicants not authorized to work in the US.
“Olin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”