We are seeking an experienced account manager to support various national/regional customers and the Bushnell and Primos business segments. This is a remote position, and the work location will depend on the candidate.
- Develop strong relationships with key influencers within each assigned customer to secure all business opportunities
- Partner with customer teams to elevate and optimize Vista’s brand exposure across the customers’ stores and/or websites to ensure best in class brand messaging and product presentation
- Partner with various internal product, marketing and trade marketing teams to develop and implement promotional plans for assigned accounts
- Partner closely with Demand Planning to develop detailed monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, by item, for each assigned account.
- Work with Product Marketing to ensure all items are set up appropriately within each customer in a timely fashion
- Develop and maintain and understanding of market and industry trends, competitive landscape and customer strategies
- Work with various internal departments to ensure customer initiatives are implemented correctly and on time
- Lead strategy development for each assigned account to include pricing and distribution recommendations as well as promotional planning and implementation.
- Achieve profitable sales and share growth targets in alignment with assigned sales plans
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual projections for each assigned account
- 2-5 years of sales and/or experience working with key National Accounts in CPG industry
- Strong analytical background with an understanding of forecasting methodologies
- Track record of being highly customer focused and building and maintaining strong relationships
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Effective communication skills – oral, written and active listening
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint