PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce the release of the Apex Extended Mag Release for the CZ P10c pistol. The new unidirectional mag releases are available in two lengths for either right-handed or left-handed shooters.
The Apex Extended Mag Release for the CZ P10c pistol is a unidirectional direct replacement for the factory omnidirectional magazine release and improves performance by making it easier to release even a fully loaded magazine. It is available in either a Tactical length (+0.080”) or longer Competition length (+0.120”), with right-handed or left-handed versions of each. Machined from barstock steel, fully heat treated and finished in black Melonite, each features a 30 lines per inch checkered face.
The new magazine releases can be ordered direct from ApexTactical.com. Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the new magazine releases can contact Apex at firstname.lastname@example.org or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
Features and Specifications:
– Direct replacement for the factory magazine release
– Improved cam angle allows for easier release of the magazine, especially when fully loaded
– Available in two lengths: Competition (+0.120”) or Tactical (0.080”)
– Right-handed or left-handed options in both lengths
– Features 30 lines per inch checked face
– Easy to install
– Apex Part #: 116-128 Right-Handed Competition Length
– Apex Part #: 116-129 Left-Handed Competition Length
– Apex Part #: 116-130 Right-Handed Tactical Length
– Apex Part #: 116-131 Left-Handed Tactical Length
– MSRP: $49.95