GREELEY, Colo. – Steiner Optics introduces the H35 Nighthunter thermal handheld monocular with exclusive Quantum Vision™ computing technology. Steiner's Nighthunter Thermal Handheld delivers exceptional performance on the darkest of nights with crisp, clear images in a durable and reliable thermal optic.
The heart of Nighthunter H35 is Quantum Vision, a perfect combination of a state-of-the-art 640x480 thermal sensor, outstanding 1280x960 resolution LCOS display, and a proprietary Steiner computational algorithm. This technology increases the limits of hardware by boosting the thermal signal with automatic calibration for fast, smooth, and uninterrupted viewing even in changing thermal conditions allowing the user to view into the night with no lag.
View and record the action live through built-in Wi-Fi and the Steiner Connect app, available on both Apple and Android, or connect directly to an external display through Micro HDMI. Users can also record video or take pictures directly on the unit with 16 GB of internal storage.
Built with Steiner’s legendary Makrolon housing, the H35 is made for the toughest use capable of up to 30g of shock. It is also water-resistant and can operate in temperatures between 14°F — 122°F.
The Nighthunter H35 is the evolution of Steiner’s drive to improve low light performance and expansion of the highest performing, most durable optics on earth. Don’t fear the dark - hunt confidently with Nighthunter. Be Fast. See the Difference. Succeed.
Steiner Nighthunter H35 Specifications:
- DETECTOR Resolution 640 x 512@12μm
- Spectrum 8 ~ 14μm NETD ≤50mk @ F1 25°C
- LENS Focal length 35mm F1.0
- Focus Manual
- Field of view @ 100m 12.5 x 9.4 m
- Output frame rate 50Hz
- System magnification 2x—16x
- POWER SUPPLY Battery 2 * 18650, 6000 mAh, built-in
- Charging method Multi changeable plugs GB/AU/EU/CN/UL
- Adaptor Standard USB power adaptor 5VDC, max, 10W
- Working time Battery continuous working time ≥4.5 hours @25°C (only watching)
- NTERFACE USB TYPE C (USB 2.0 standard), rechargeable, support data transmission
- Video interface Micro HDMI
- WiFi Support WiFi (APP) communication, real-time video transmission
- DISPLAY Display LCOS Resolution 1280 x 960 Max screen size with 1-meter distance 22-inch
- Magnification 2.04x Video output format digital video
- SYSTEM Memory capacity 16GB
- ENVIRONMENT Working temp 14°F — 122°F
- Storage temp –22°F — 140°F
- Humidity 10% ~ 95%, not-condensing
- Shock 30G 11ms semi-sinusoidal IEC60068-2-27
- Vibration 10Hz ~ 150Hz ~ 10Hz 0.15mm IEC60068-2-6
- Drop 1m drop
- Waterproof Yes
- Certification UN38.3, RoHS, CE, FCC, EAC
- MSRP $ 4599.99
For over 70 years, Steiner has made trusted optics for life’s defining moments. The successful pursuit and capture of these moments demand the fast and precise detection, location, and identification of a distant objective. Whether the objective is wildlife, a marine bearing, law enforcement suspects, or military combatant, Steiner products enhance an individual's most important sense, vision, so that on land or sea –– Nothing Escapes You. For more information, visit the company website at www.steiner-optics.com.