Like all crossbows in the Hyper™ series, the Hyper Whitetail 410 is paired with Barnett’s exclusive and patent-pending 22-inch, .204 diameter HyperFlite arrows. The arrow's 21% increased FOC (front of center) and 61% greater ballistic coefficient reduces wind drift, making for a deadly combination of blistering speed, down-range accuracy and deeper penetration. With a straightness tolerance of +/- .001 inch, HyperFlite arrows provide more than 25% deeper penetration on impact than the competition. The new capture nock increases string-to-nock engagement by 30% resulting in better accuracy while reducing string wear and eliminating dry fires. Arrows are held secure with Barnett’s Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer System and CNC machined aluminum flight track provides consistency shot after shot.
The Hyper Whitetail 410 also features a metal-injected molded trigger and TriggerTech™ Frictionless Release Technology (a $200 value). The TriggerTech trigger provides a reliable, crisp, 3-pound pull for consistent shots and improved accuracy. This is another example of how Barnett leads the industry in innovation and value. An Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) system and nock sensor are added to ensure the crossbow is loaded correctly.
The feature-rich Hyper Whitetail 410 displays hunter-friendly ergonomics. Finger safety reminders above the pass-through foregrip offer an extra level of safety during the shot. Pre-installed string suppressors reduce recoil, vibration and noise.
The full package includes a premium side mount quiver, two 22-inch HyperFlite arrows, 4x32mm illuminated scope, rope cocking sled, lube wax and installation hardware. The same model is available with a pre-installed crank cocking device for just a few dollars more.
Barnett’s never-compromising focus on precision, safety and performance have earned whitetail hunters' trust from all over the country. With more than 60 years of experience scrutinize every aspect of every crossbow, Barnett is proud and humbled to be the world’s #1 producer of crossbows.
Hyper Whitetail™ 410 Features:
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small-diameter Arrow Technology
- TriggerTech™ Frictionless Release Technology - a $200 value
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System and Nock Sensor
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Pre-installed string suppressors
- CNC machined aluminum flight track
- Three Picatinny rails
- Pass-through forend with finger-safety reminders
- Single bolt assembly
Hyper Whitetail™ 410 Specs:
- Length (without stirrup): 35 in.
- Width Axle-to-Axle (cocked): 9.1875 in.
- Weight: (overall): 7.6 lbs.
- Speed (380 gr.): 410 fps
- Powerstroke: 15.5 in.
- Kinetic Energy: 141.81 ft. lbs.
- Draw Weight: 190 lbs. (95 lbs. with included rope cocking sled)
- Finish: Mossy Oak Country DNA®
Hyper Whitetail™ 410 Package:
- Halo 4x32 mm illuminated scope
- 2 HyperFlite™ .204 small-diameter arrows
- Premium side-mount quiver
- Available with pre-installed crank cocking device (CCD)*
- Rope cocking device
- Lubrication wax
- Crank cocking device compatible
- MSRP: $649.99
- $749.99 w/ pre-installed CCD*
Access New Products Here!