Please Refer to Req # 21-020
Oversees strategic marketing partnerships with various influencer organizations and individuals. Builds and manages relationships with these individuals in order to foster strategic alliances, promote the brand, position our products and provide exposure to the Company and our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work is performed in an office environment. May include exposure to manufacturing processes. Requires frequent travel.
For details on positions and to apply, go to:
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. A core business objective at Leupold & Stevens is to maintain a workplace in which each employee can achieve their full potential. The company was founded on the principle of giving customers and our team members ‘A Square Deal’; to us, this means advocating for the employment opportunities and advancements of all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We resolutely believe all aspects and privileges of employment should be determined by skills and behaviors, not personal identities.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to HRDept@Leupold.com or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9). Positions may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Leupold & Stevens, Inc.’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
About Leupold, Stevens
We are a fifth generation, family owned company, and for over 110 years, we've manufactured innovative, battle-proven optics products for the world's most relentless hunters, shooters, law enforcement, and military professionals. We design, build and test our best-in-class products with a single minded focus - to make sure they'll perform forever.
At Leupold & Stevens, you will find people who work hard and play hard, people whose passion for excellence is legendary in our industry. Maintaining our status as the industry leader takes a lot of commitment and dedication, but we also want to ensure that our team members have a good work/life balance. To achieve this, we offer a competitive Paid Time Off package to our team members. And we feel that the best way to fully appreciate our positive impact on our core consumers/customers is to get immersed within the industry. To that end, we are continually looking for ways to have our team members get involved with business related industry events.
Our success has been built around our core values, and these values are embodied by our shareholders, and all of our team members. They guide everything we do, including taking care of the Leupold & Stevens family of dedicated employees. There is a palpable pride in what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for!
At Leupold & Stevens, we're American to the Core and passionate about what we do. We offer a friendly work environment where innovation, quality, and continuous improvement are our priorities, and where your ideas matter. Our benefits package is amazing - affordable health and dental insurance, a strong commitment to training and professional development including an internal skills development program for all manufacturing team members, a generous tuition reimbursement program, company contributions up to 8% of base pay into a 401K retirement account, profit sharing and product discounts to name a few.