GTM Original (GTM) recently launched the “Instructor PreLoved Bag Program.” Certified firearms instructors across the country may order up to three PreLoved bags to use in their training courses, to aide in teaching how to carry firearms off-body.
Based on analytics from The Well Armed Woman (2021 Blog) and Shoot Like A Girl (2021 Annual Report), concealed carry bags and purses are now preferred over on-body holsters, especially with new shooters.
How the Instructor PreLoved Bag Program works:
To receive your GTM PreLoved concealed carry bags or purses, follow these steps:
- Donate $20 plus shipping.
- Order up to three bags or purses.
- Limited supply; if you don’t get it this time – check back with us.
- Tell us what size bags you use most for your off-body training class.
- Small, medium or large
- Supply is limited, we never know what will be available.
- Make sure to give a second size choice.
- Due to limited and random supply, we will pick for you!
To receive GTM Instructor PreLoved Bags, include the following in an email to email@example.com:
- Full Name
- Shipping Address
- Email address to receive invoice, tracking, updates
- Current Instructor credentials, i.e., USCCA, NRA, etc.
- You must be able to demonstrate you are a currently certified Instructor and training location ( range, shop, specialty)
We will call you for credit card payment over the phone. DO NOT put your credit card information in the email.
If approved, you will receive:
- GTM PreLoved bags/ purses (up to three) our choice.
- If needed, we refit with our signature shoulder strap and holster. You may see a contrasting color or two. We use what is on hand.
- Note: Leather will have PreLoved “personalities”: scratches, discolorations, stains, no longer wanted, stained lining, some threads undone, etc.
- All instructor-approved bags must demonstrate safety and functionality.
- Regardless of a bag’s “personality,” it will have been inspected and approved by GTM for instructor use. Damaged bags – beyond cosmetics – automatically go into our recycling system and will never be included in this program.
- “WHY GTM” flyers
- GTM Owners Manual – also available online
- GTM is the only concealed-carry bag and purse manufacturer on the market that has invested time and money in developing an owner’s manual!
GTM’s president, Claudia Chisholm, said, “We are so excited to be able to create this program just for instructors! Not only does it allow use and access to the #1 CCW purse/bag brand in the country, for only a donation and shipping cost, it also allows returned bags to continue their purpose, your purpose, to teach as many people as possible how to carry off-body.”
Keep Moving the Love Forward Addresses Sustainability
Should a trainer acquire GTM PreLoved bags/purses, and doesn’t want to use them any longer, we ask that you give them to someone in need. NOTE: As with all of our products, once the purse or bag is unsafe to use, please recycle.
- GTM Instructor PreLoved bags and purses are not returnable nor refundable.
- GTM Instructor PreLoved bags and purses are not covered under GTM Warranty.
- GTM Instructor PreLoved bags and purses are used bags returned back to Gun Tote’n Mamas.
- We never accept returns from Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, or any third party site.
- Returned bags are only accepted back into our hands from authorized GTM dealers.
- Each GTM PreLoved is inspected and approved by our GTM team for this program.
Learn more about GTM concealed-carry bags and purses at the GTM Original website.
About GTM Original
GTM Original – Serious for Women’s Protection
GTM Original, Gun Tote’n Mamas, is an affordable line of leather purses and handbags, inspired and developed by women. Our parent company, Kingport Industries LLC, is 100% American-women owned and operated since 2002 – celebrating 20 years of supplying the best! Every one of our products has been tested by USCCA and NRA instructors to elite training facilities, including CSI, FBI and Navy SEALS. We respect feedback from citizens who are consumers and concealed carriers. We want to hear it all – we are not afraid of criticism and HIGHLY encourage your feedback. It is comments from the field that will continue to make these bags the best for the jobs they are designed to do.
Contact: Claudia Chisholm, Gun Tote’n Mamas, 847-446-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: https://www.gtmoriginal.com/