The leader in high-performance optics for military and law enforcement, announces the popular MPS (Micro Pistol Sight) line now available in a new FDE (flat dark earth) model. The MPS continues to meet the approved-for-duty-use status among both, large and small law enforcement agencies across the nation.
The Steiner MPS is purpose-built to withstand the hard use and challenging field conditions encountered by defense professionals across the nation. Borrowing the same performance and battle-proven engineering found in Steiner's tactical optics for military and law enforcement, the MPS is constructed around a rugged, all-metal housing with enhanced sidewalls and a sealed emitter that can withstand submersion down to 10 meters.
Despite its compact size and light weight, the MPS is packed with features that ensure reliability and predictable performance for hard-duty use. The recessed optic window and thick metal shroud protects the Steiner-quality lens from most direct impacts and the 1X magnification delivers a crisp, undistorted image for quick, both-eyes-open sight picture acquisition. Additional features include a bright 3.3 MOA reticle, 13,000-hour battery life, 8 brightness levels, user-selectable auto-off, and multiple mounting options.
Steiner MPS (Micro Pistol Sight) in Flat Dark Earth Specifications
- Magnification: 1x
- Window Size (H/W): .63x.83 in.
- Length: 2.17in.
- Weight: 2.05 oz.
- Reticle: 3.3 MOA
- Illumination: 8 brightness levels: 6 day/night modes, 2 night vision compatible modes
- Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Lens Size: Objective lens: 20x16mm; Ocular lens: 21x16mm
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Total Windage Range: 90 MOA
- Total Elevation Range: 90 MOA
- Parallax: Parallax-free from 10m to 150m
- Operating Temperature: -40? F to 140? F
- Waterproof/Fogproof: 10 meters
- Battery: CR1632
- Battery Life: 13,000h @ medium brightness with auto-off after 13h
- Warranty: Heritage™ Warranty
- MSRP: $689.99
For more information on the MPS Micro Pistol Sight contact your Steiner dealer or visit www.steiner-optics.com.