Registration for 2022 POMA Business
Conference Now Open
June 14 - 16, 2022
Registration is now open for POMA's 16th Annual Business Conference happening June 14 - 16, 2022 in Kalispell, Montana.
The conference will consist of three exciting days of educational and networking opportunities. #POMA2022 has us returning to beautiful Kalispell, Montana from June 14 - 16, 2022. Those who were lucky enough to attend the conference in 2016 will remember the warm hospitality, breathtaking scenery and, of course, the incredible conference itself.
Plan to come early and stay a few days after the conference and take advantage of everything Kalispell has to offer. The CVB will be happy to help with story ideas that will allow you to make the most of your stay.
Register today and take advantage of the early registration cost savings and potential tax benefits!
Registering is quick and easy! Find all conference-related information on the conference website. We'll be adding more details as planning progresses.
* Early Registration Ends December 31, 2021 *
POMA 2022 Business Conference Remains a Must-Attend Event
POMA's annual conference continues to be the must-attend event for outdoor industry professionals.
This year conference attendees will enjoy three days packed full of learning, fun, networking, and business-building. From the issues facing today's outdoor industry to after-hours networking, the conference is designed to help you gather the information and make the contacts you need to help grow your business.
As with every conference, attendees will enjoy:
- Cutting-edge educational business sessions
- High-caliber speakers and presenters
- Shooting Day at the North Valley Sportsman Club range to showcase new shooting-related products from our Corporate Partners
- Networking events and gatherings to help members make connections, build relationships and work together
- Kalispell hospitality - The Red Lion Hotel is the host hotel offering clean, comfortable rooms and top-notch service to meet attendees' needs. Most meals, networking events, and sessions will be held at the hotel. Staying at the host hotel ensures you don't miss a thing and helps POMA meet commitments that help us offer you a great rate!
- The POMA Annual Awards Dinner will honor the year's best communicators
- POMA's Auction closes out the conference with a chance to grab auction and raffle items from our many generous donors and Corporate Partners. You never know what you might find!
Check the conference website for complete details - updates are made frequently as the conference draws closer.
To foster excellence in communications at all levels, help members build their businesses, connect media and industry, promote fair and honest communication of the traditional outdoor sports and conservation stories, and mentor the next generation of traditional outdoor sports communicators.
For more information, contact: