On issue with the RAAF, commandos & NATO, in use by U.S. forces in Afghanistan, and other forces worldwide. The RECON 3 sleeping bag is a military-style, two season sleeping bag which will perform more efficiently than bags with natural fillings when wet. The military sleeping bag and the compression sack weigh approx 2 lbs 15 oz (1.33kg). The Compression Sack spider both reduces the volume of the stuffed bag for carriage and provides a waterproof outer covering. The Recon III packs up very small so you can stash it away in your backpack or kit.
Available in OLIVE DRAB, BLACK, OR COYOTE TAN.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash warm separately (machine ok). Hang dry immediately after wash.
1. Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish.
2. Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
3. Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
4. 100gm per square meter Dupont Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
5. Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
6. Insulation of this military sleeping bag for backpacking is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
7. Internal baffle foot is re-inforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
8. Internal and external hanging tabs.
9. Bonded seams
10. Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
11. Anti-snag zip with hook and loop tab closure.
12. Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
13. Shaped hood for extra comfort.
14. Internal PDA pocket
15. 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
16. This military sleeping bag for sale is designed for operations in -5 degree Celsius (23F) locations.
17. Dims unpacked: Length 220cm. Width: at shoulders 85cm. at feet 55cm.
18. Dims packed in compression sack: 21cm x 20cm
19. Weight: 3 lbs.
20. NATO Stock No. 66 - 146-06-76
21. ISO 9001:2000 compliant
About Elite Survival Systems – Originally Assault Systems, established in 1979, Elite Survival was the first company ever to produce holsters and weapons cases from nylon. Elite Survival Systems developed a legacy of standards in manufacturing and product quality that are unmatched.
Today, Elite Survival Systems honors that heritage by standing by the famous lifetime guarantee and continuing to produce many of its products in the USA.
Elite Survival Systems has become known as a manufacturer of some of the most inventive, highest quality, and best-respected nylon tactical gear lines in the shooting industry.
Your genuine Elite Survival Systems gear never quits—guaranteed. For more information, visit: www.EliteSurvival.com or call 866-340-2778