Boise, ID – FM Products Inc has partnered with Primary Arms to offer an exclusive feature rich FM Products 8.5” Pistol, sold exclusively by Primary Arms $549 retail.
Developed by FM Products Inc exclusively for Primary Arms, the PA FM9 Pistol with 8.5” Forward Charging Upper Receiver, with complete FM9 Glock Small Frame Billet FM9 Pistol Lower Receiver.
Primary Arms exclusive Glock Small Frame 8.5” FM9 Pistol:
Comes standard with an Ultra Light 8.5” FM-9 Complete 9x19mm Upper Receiver, built from the ground up to provide outstanding reliability and accuracy with a host of top tier features. The traditional M4 charging handle has been replaced with an ambidextrous, non reciprocating forward charging handle. The monolithic style has been achieved with a proprietary interlock between the upper and handguard. Every Primary Arms Exclusive FM9 Pistol comes with a complete FM9 Glock Small Frame Complete Pistol Lower Receiver.
· Ultra Light Match Grade 41V50 Barrel with Salt Bath Nitride finish, Blast Diffuser included
· 8.5" Upper Receiver features 7" Barrel with a 8.5" Handguard for an ultra compact upper
· Includes Premium 4340 Bolt Carrier Group with S7 Extractor and chrome plated firing pin
· FM9 Premium BCG is ramped with M16 Profile, and has a removable weight,
· Compatible with PDW stocks & captured recoil springs.
· Standard with Premium 6.5 oz Heavy Buffer & .308 Carbine Recoil Spring
· Patent Pending Ambidextrous, non reciprocating, forward charging handle
· Patented Proprietary Last Round Bolt Hold Open
· Manufactured with ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications
· True Mil Spec GI Trigger with Melonite Coating
· Limited lifetime warranty through Foxtrot Mike Products
· 1.2” 7075-T6 Pistol Buffer Tube
· M-LOK attachments at 3, 6 and 9:00 positions
· Type 3 Hard Anodize finish
· LPK with no MIM parts
· Made in the USA
About FM Products Inc
FM Products was formed to produce innovate, high quality firearm products that are within the reach of all consumers,” said Paul, VP of Operations. “We use cutting edge materials, combined with trend setting manufacturing techniques, to produce feature rich products.”
For more info on FM Products Inc check out www.fm-products.com
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 408-849-2163