This Valentine's Day surprise your sweetheart with Alpen Optics pink binoculars and show your support for the fight against breast cancer.
You can choose from Alpen's pink 8x25 compact or 10x42 full-size binocular. Alpen supports the fight against breast cancer and makes a donation to this effort each year.
Recent statistics show more than 192,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer every year and 40,000 women will die from it.
"The good news is breast cancer survivors number more than two and a half million now, including Alpen pro staffer Sheri Runge who recently beat the disease," said Vicki Gardner, Alpen Optics vice president of stuff. "We'd like to do even more to help find a cure with our pink binoculars."
Alpen's pink binoculars are a great Valentine's Day gift for girlfriends, wives, mothers, sisters or other special women in your life.. Anyone who hunts, fishes, watches birds or other wildlife or attends sporting events will appreciate the quality and value of Alpen's pink binoculars and the fact they support an important cause. Plus, when you purchase Alpen's pink binoculars, you'll also receive a free "How to Focus a Binocular" DVD and a keychain flashlight.
"By purchasing Alpen pink binoculars, you'll not only demonstrate you've chosen the best for your dollars spent, but you'll also take a firm stand against a disease that's causing havoc in so many American families today," Gardner said. "We also hope to inspire more companies in our industry to support breast cancer research."
At about $60, the Alpen Pink 263P 8x25 compact binocular is affordable and offers the following features:
* Compact body design for ease of use and transport.
* 8x magnification to bring objects up close.
* Wide 430-foot field of view for panoramic viewing.
* Multi-coated BAK4 optics to provide crisp and bright images.
* Ergonomic rubber coverings for holding comfort.
* Carrying case, neck strap and lens-cleaning cloth.
* Alpen's lifetime warranty.
The Alpen Pink 393P 10x42 full-size binocular costs about $170, and includes these features:
* 10x magnification that brings objects up close.
* 42mm objective lens with fully multi-coated, phase coated, BAK4 optical design to provide a super-sharp and bright image.
* Fully rubber armored for holding comfort and shock resistance.
* Long eye relief eye piece design with twist-up eye cups for eye glass wearers.
* O-ring sealed to provide fully waterproof and fogproof performance in any weather condition.
* Soft rubber eyepiece rainguard, rubber objective lens covers, carrying case and wide neck strap as standard accessories.
* Alpen's lifetime warranty..
The green version of this binocular -model 390- won the 'Great Buy' award as seen in the 2008 Outdoor Life magazine gear test issue.
For more information about Alpen Pink binoculars, visit www.alpenoutdoor.com
, or call 877-987-8370.