Bring the action up close while showing your support for the fight against breast cancer with Alpen Optics Pink 8x25 compact and Alpen Pink 10x42 full-size binocular. Alpen is the only optics company to become a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF).
"In the U.S., 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetimes and like many, the Alpen family has been touched by this disease," said Vicki Gardner, vice president of Alpen Optics. "My 27-year-old niece lost her battle with breast cancer nine years ago. Recently, Alpen pro staffer Sheri Runge became a breast cancer survivor, joining two and a half million others who beat it. We'd like to do all we can to help focus on a cure with our Alpen Pink binoculars."
Alpen's Pink binoculars are a great gift for yourself or your mother, sister, other family members and friends. Anyone who hunts, fishes, watches birds or other wildlife or attends sporting events will appreciate the quality and value of Alpen's Pink binoculars and the fact they support an important cause. With the approach of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month, now is the perfect time to pick up a pair of Alpen Pink binoculars.
"By purchasing Alpen Pink, you'll not only demonstrate you've chosen the best for your dollars spent, but you'll also take a firm stand against a disease that's causing havoc in so many American families today," Gardner said. "We also hope to inspire more companies in our industry to become involved in focusing on the cure for breast cancer."
At $80, the Alpen Pink 263P 8x25 compact binocular is affordable and offers the following features:
* Compact body design for ease of use and transport.
* 8x magnification to bring objects up close.
* Wide 430-foot field of view for panoramic viewing.
* Multi-coated BAK4 optics to provide crisp and bright images.
* Ergonomic rubber coverings for holding comfort.
* Carrying case, neck strap and lens-cleaning cloth.
* Alpen's lifetime warranty.
The Alpen Pink 393P 10x42 full-size binocular costs $280, and includes these features:
* 10x magnification that brings objects up close.
* 42mm objective lens with fully multi-coated, phase coated, BAK4 optical design to provide a super-sharp and bright image.
* Fully rubber armored for holding comfort and shock resistance.
* Long eye relief eye piece design with twist-up eye cups for eye glass wearers.
* O-ring sealed to provide fully waterproof and fogproof performance in any weather condition.
* Soft rubber eyepiece rainguard, rubber objective lens covers, carrying case and wide neck strap as standard accessories.
* Alpen's lifetime warranty.
The green version of this binocular -model 390- won the 'Great Buy' award as seen in the 2008 Outdoor Life magazine gear test issue.
For more information about Alpen Pink binoculars, visit www.alpenoutdoor.com
, or call 877-987-8370.