The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is seeking an Office Coordinator to oversee all office operations and provide administrative support to upper management.
How to apply:
Email cover letter, resume, and three references to Kelli Altimus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant to Senior Finance Director;
- Prepare weekly bank deposits and assist Senior Finance Director with weekly bills and check printing;
- Weekly filing and scanning of CSF financial documents;
- Distribute mail and packages from vendors;
- Monitor office inventory, postage machine and order supplies;
- Coordinate bi-weekly staff meetings (room setup/dial-in/roll call);
- New employee and intern set-up;
- Distribute and monitor Key Card security;
- Serves as liaison to tenants and vendors;
- Collect bi-weekly timesheets and record hours;
- Travel and assist with CSF Federal, State and Regional events;
- Trouble-shoot all building repairs, office equipment, IT issues and cell phones as needed and work with vendors/contractors to fix the issues;
- Prepare correspondence, maintain President’s calendar, set up appointments, and schedule travel for Executive Management;
- Prepare monthly expense reports and timesheets for Executive Management;
- Assist with generating board materials – assembling board meeting books, sending to printer, setting up new members, ordering supplies (name badges, blazers, etc.); and
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
- BA Degree with a minimum of three years of experience in an administrative role for a professional firm.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently while exhibiting excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, while handling frequent interruptions.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications, generous benefits package including health, vision, dental, life, LTD/STD and 401(k).
Sara Leonard | Policy and Communications Manager | Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation
110 North Carolina Ave, SE | Washington, DC 20003
W: 202-543-6850 ex: 11 | C: 202-699-0120 | email@example.com