By Ashley Brugnone, CMP Writer
The Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) has announced that Match Sanctioning is live for all sanctionable match types, including Three-Position Air Rifle and EIC Rifle, EIC Pistol, .22 Rimfire Pistol EIC, non-EIC and Games Rifle and Pistol events.
Sanctioning for all matches can be found through the CMP Competition Tracker page at https://ct.thecmp.org/sanction.
The process is simple.
- On the webpage, choose either “Air Rifle
and Pistol Match” or “Rifle and Pistol Match,” depending on the type of match being requested.
- The next page will break down matches to the specific match or matches you would like sanctioned.
- Enter the info for each match (dates, location, participation, etc.). Also add your club association(s). A single user may select up to 10 match dates.
- Add a .pdf copy of your match program, match contact and shipping info and necessary match materials.
- Review, confirm and pay for your request. Your information will then be reviewed by a CMP employee.
This part above is not true anymore. They can still sanction the match we will receive an alert letting us know that a new individual has been added to the club and we can either approve the match or not with the newly added individual. We tried to simplify it as much as possible.
Questions about Club Affiliations may be directed at 419-635-2141 ext. 753.
Questions about Match Sanctioning may be directed to:
3P Air Rifle Match Questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
EIC & Non-EIC Match Questions, email@example.com
Games Rifle & Pistol Match Questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Civilian Marksmanship Program is a federally chartered 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation. It is dedicated to firearm safety and marksmanship training and to the promotion of marksmanship competition for citizens of the United States. For more information about the CMP and its programs, log onto www.TheCMP.org.