Luth-AR is pleased to announce the latest addition to the Luth-AR MBA line of buttstocks: the new MBA-5 Buttstock. The Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock is the latest in the MBA Series.
Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock with a paddle-style adjustment lever, the MBA-5 Buttstock features a wide flared cheek rest and an integrated Picatinny rail to allow attachment of a mono-pod or other accessories.
The MBA-5 is designed to fit either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes and includes an industry exclusive anti-rattle clamp. The MBA-5 is Grovtec™ Quick Detach sling cup ready*. Paired with our Chubby Grip® and Palm Handguard® the New MBA-5 is just the right choice for your AR.
• Lightweight carbine buttstock
• MBA ergonomic styling
• Paddle adjustment lever for rapid positioning
• Flared cheek rest
• Integrated Picatinny rail for mono-pod attachment
• Quick release cup pockets, both sides*
• Anti-rattle clamp
• Rubber buttpad
• High-strength glass-filled nylon
• Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
• Weight: 8.95 oz
• Fits either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes, .223 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
* The MBA-5 is available in Black now, Flat Dark Earth coming 1/1/2020
• Grovtec QD Cup
• Grovtec QD Sling Swivel
• Carbine Buffer Kit (Buffer tube, spring, buffer body, latch plate and lock ring)
MSRP $49.95, Dealer, Quantity and OEM pricing is available upon request.
*The Govtec QD cups and QD Sling swivels are sold separately.
For more information about Luth-AR’s award-winning products including the Chubby Grip®, Palm Handguard® and the MBA Modular Buttstock Assembly™, visit us at:
www.Luth-AR.com and follow us on Facebook, and Instagram.
Contact: Randy Luth, firstname.lastname@example.org or (763)-263-0166 Sales