Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Vorn Lynx Realtree Xtra Camo Backpack
COLUMBUS, GA – ? The 12- to 20-liter Vorn Lynx Realtree Xtra Camo Backpack is designed to provide the gun hunter with quick and easy access to his or her shotgun or rifle. A patented mechanism for quick rifle release allows the hunter to carry the firearm comfortably on his or her back and quickly release it by pulling a handle on the shoulder strap. Most backpacks designed to tote guns require that the firearm is retrieved by pulling it up and over the head. Finding this design to be cumbersome, many hunters remove their backpack in order to retrieve the firearm.
Vorn Equipment’s QRR system is the only one designed to release the firearm by pulling it from the side of the backpack, which is the fastest and easiest solution on the market. Speed is one aspect, but another is being able to carry the firearm comfortably while knowing your firearm is easily accessible whenever the situation calls for it. After practicing a few times, most hunters will be able to release the firearm smoothly within two seconds.
Although the Lynx is smaller than Vorn’s popular Deer pack, it includes many of the same impressive features.
- Volume: 12-20 liters ( 700-1300 cubic inches) – Not including weapons compartment
- Vorn Equipment’s patented QRR-system
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.7 lbs)
- Spacious and well-padded weapon compartment. Fits all normal hunting shotguns and rifles with or without scopes and/or bipods.
- Wide and fairly thin shoulder straps ensure comfortable carrying, but does not interfere with the buttstock of your firearm when shooting.
- CProper hip belt for comfortable load transfer. The hip belt has MOLLE for mounting pouches and accessories.
- External and internal pockets and compartments for storage and easy access to your hunting gear.
- Internal pocket for hydration bladder.
- YKK™ zippers and gliders
- Duraflex™ Acetat buckles
- High quality nylon webbing
Realtree is the world's leading camouflage designer, marketer, and licensor with over 2,000 licensees utilizing the Realtree camouflage brand. Thousands of outdoor and lifestyle products are available in Realtree camouflage patterns. In addition, Realtree is committed to supporting individuals and groups that work to ensure our outdoor heritage, the conservation of natural places, and the wildlife that resides there. Realtree promotes its products and relationships widely on television, as well as through Realtree.com and many other outlets.
Contact: Dodd Clifton (800) 992-9968 or firstname.lastname@example.org