NAP (New Archery Products), known for their extremely accurate and dependable broadheads and archery accessories, enters the ground blind category with the new Mantis Series.
The new Mantis Series is a groundbreaking hub-style deploying hunting blind that sets up and takes down in minutes. Keith Beam, co-founder of DoubleBull Blinds, has worked with NAP to create a revolutionary new style of blind. The Mantis blinds are specifically designed to maximize the true usable space in a blind which provides much more room for drawing a bow or shouldering a long gun. The Mantis boasts more floor space than a five hub blind and is 30% to 50% lighter. The Mantis innovative shape will melt into its surroundings with ease. In addition, NAP’s stunning WICKED INTENT™ camouflage provides a true depth of field effect with state-of-the-art break up techniques and colors. WICKED INTENT™ uses a large 66”x 36” camo pattern. Being the largest in the industry, the camo "repeat effect" is greatly reduced and works, even when viewing the blind at longer distances. Vertical, as well as angled highlights, along with 14 natural earth tones, help distort the structural outline against nature and blends perfectly with any environment.
Along with this groundbreaking innovation, the Mantis blind series comes complete with the new patent pending DragNet™ adjustable window system. The windows on the Mantis can be infinitely adjusted instantly with this silent, concealment window system which accommodates any size hunter and any terrain slope. As the hunter opens the shooting window, simply stretch and hook the elastic net easily using one finger to allow a sneak peek at wild game in complete silence, whether hunting with a bow, crossbow or gun. No need to put down your equipment at the last second to make window adjustments!
- Perfect for single bow, crossbow or gun hunter
- Unique shape creates much more usable space for drawing bows or leveling guns
- Black backed fabric inside for perfect conceal-ability
- Brush loops and tie downs make concealment easy and quick
- Wheel chair accessible
- NAP’s patented DragNet™ Window System, shoot through netting, and camo inside cover
- 6 stake down points, with stakes included
- 2 way adjustable carrying case
- 14.5 pounds cased
- Massive 38 sq. ft. of floor space- compared to 5 hub blinds which have 25 sq. ft.
- MSRP: $199
- All the above features plus:
- Front peaked to eliminate square profiling against nature- providing better breakup
- Over 80” wide and 74” front to back (accommodates up to 2 hunters)
- 22 pounds cased
- Enormous 48 sq. ft. of floor space
- MSRP: $299