SPARTA, IL. (August 1, 2017) – Zanders Sporting Goods, a national distributor located in Sparta, Illinois, is seeking a successful Sales Manager to lead our sales department. Zanders Sporting Goods is a 100% wholesale shooting sports distributor, committed to retail dealer service. It is important this candidate show a level of expertise in national sales implementation, B2B sales, managing remote sales teams, sales strategy development, and ownership level reporting metrics.
The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced sales staff. If you are competitive, self-motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we're excited to talk to you.
● Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
● Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales and financial performance.
● Provide on the ground support and motivation for sales staff as they generate leads and close new deals.
● Build relationships with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
● Focus on key metrics to bring about an improvement in sales performance and grow revenue. Define and manage vital performance metrics and prepare timely reports to owner/management team.
● Manage in-house/remote sales staff of 15-20 representatives and contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Management/Marketing or related area.
Industry knowledge is a high priority.
Qualified candidates should apply online at http://gzanders.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2ad9cahpl86
About Zanders Sporting Goods
Zanders has been serving U.S. firearms dealers for well over 50 years. With more than 40,000 products that now include archery and archery accessories, Zanders has it all in their new, streamlined warehouse.
"Our customers have always come first and we strive to go above and beyond their expectations everyday," states Stefanie Zanders. "Both old and new customers alike will enjoy our ever-growing inventory of outdoor products and accessories as well as our commitment to ensure their complete satisfaction."
For more information about Zanders and their many dealer programs,
call (800) 851-4373 or visit www.gzanders.com
John Kohl, Lake Strategic Marketing, 262-754-9408; firstname.lastname@example.org