The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) needs your input on spotted seatrout management.
The FWC is hosting several public workshops in late July and early August. Share your input on the current status of spotted seatrout by attending one of these workshops.
Workshops will be from 6 to 8 p.m. local time:
- July 25: Carrabelle, American Legion, 2316 Oak St.
- July 26: Panama City, Gulf Coast State College, Student Union Building, Conference Room 232A, 5230 West US Highway 98
- July 27: Pensacola, Sanders Beach-Corinne Jones Resource Center Parks and Rec Dept., 913 South I St.
- July 31: Cedar Key, Senator George Kirkpatrick Marine Lab, 11350 SW 153rd Court
- Aug. 1: Crystal River, City Council Chambers, 123 NW Highway 19
- Aug. 2: St. Petersburg, FWC/Fish and Wildlife Research Institute, 100 8th Ave. SE
- Aug. 3: Naples, South Regional Library, 8065 Lely Cultural Parkway
- Aug. 7: Jacksonville, Jacksonville Public Library Southeast, 10599 Deerwood Park Blvd.
- Aug. 8: Melbourne, Brevard Co. Government Center, Space Coast Room, 2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
- Aug. 9: Fort Pierce, St. Lucie Commission Chambers, 3rd Floor Mtg. Room 303, 2300 Virginia Ave.
For more information, visit www.myfwc.com