Flushing, MI - Carbon Express®, the leader in archery performance technology, introduces the new PredatorTM XSD – the ultimate penetration in a small diameter shaft. The new Predator XSD features an extreme .166" inside diameter for increased penetration and reduced wind drift.
Designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance at a great value, the Predator XSD features Carbon Express 360o spine consistency. The extreme .166" inside diameter delivers hard hitting penetration with minimal wind drift.
To keep you at the top of your game, all Predator series 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best in class consistency. In addition, every Predator series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Predator shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.006" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
Predator XSD features:
· .166" Inside Diameter
· Laser checked for straightness to 1/10,000 of an inch
· Straightness tolerance of +/- 0.006" (maximum variance – not an average)
· XSD IN-Out Insert – The Predator XSD in-out insert will fit all standard screw-in field points and broadheads
· Incorporates Exclusive Carbon Express® AssaultTM low-profile performance vanes for maximum velocity and greater accuracy.
· Available in four spine sizes – 300, 350, 400 and 500
· Sold in 12 pack shafts, or 6 packs fletched with AssaultTM Vanes
About Carbon Express®
Carbon Express®, an Eastman Outdoors, Inc. brand, is the leading manufacturer of high-performance carbon hunting and target arrows and arrow components for hunters and target shooters. For more information or customer service, visit www.carbonexpressarrows.com
or call 800.241.4833.