Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Garmin Wants Texas Regional Product Trainer -Dog Training
Garmin, the leader in all-things GPS, is seeking a regional product trainer for the Texas market, specializing in dog training and GPS tracking. In a sales support role, our product trainers develop, coordinate, present, and implement product training programs and materials for Garmin's dealer network. This includes training dealer associates on GPS equipment and dog training products, providing dog training demonstrations/seminars for consumers, and supporting key dealers at special events, grand openings, and trade shows.
• An Associate's Degree in sales, marketing or a field relevant to this role or a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience
• Proven skill in advanced dog training for hunt tests, field trials, and hunting
• Understanding of GPS navigational equipment
• Expertise of Tri-Tronics products and remote electronic training equipment
• Demonstrated presentation skills and public speaking ability, effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain flexibility to travel (75% of time or greater).