ATK Commercial Products is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of ammunition and hunting, shooting and tactical accessories. Our brands include Federal Premium, Outers, RCBS, Weaver, CCI Ammunition, Speer, and Champion Target. We proudly service government, law enforcement and commercial customers.
Our Anoka, MN location is seeking an OEM Sales Supervisor to add to our team. This location has a rich history in the community and has been operating since 1922. The OEM Sales Supervisor responsible for overseeing sales activities assigned to trade channel, ensuring consistent and effective treatment of customers and potential customers. Responds and submits sales programs, volume and pricing agreements, recommended product pricing, request for quotes, bids and solicitations. Responsible for class of trade contracts with customers. Increase product sales volume to meet annual sales plan and profitability.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of class of trade. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include sales planning, new product introductions, recommending product enhancements, addressing complaints and resolving customer and product problems.
• Maintains ultimate responsibility to achieve fiscal year sales plans, margin dollars and proper distribution of ATK Security and Sporting Group products.
• Responsible for operating within sales and expense budget.
• Conducts customer product training seminars. Provides training to sales staff on programs, pricing and related class of trade policies.
• Travels with Brand Managers, General Location Managers and the Distribution Director as necessary to maintain and increase business.
• Attends sales meetings, trade shows, training programs.
• Actively monitors competitors' activities such as pricing, new programs, products and changing market direction. Informs higher management as appropriate regarding such activity.
• Maintains accurate and current records relating to sales performance to quota, planning, account information, business expenditures as required by established procedures, or as otherwise directed.
• Participates in long range planning activities, including succession planning and advanced training activities.
• Entertains customers based on the proportion of sales allotted for each customer. Adheres to budgetary allotment and ATK's policies for entertainment.
• Complies with laws relating to U.S. and International export and import regulations.
• Maintains strong knowledge of computer software programs and operational use of office equipment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Business or Marketing from four-year college or university
• 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years field sales experience (account and territory management) in the sporting goods industry.
• Ability and willingness to travel (vehicle/plane) up to 75% of the time. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ammunition product knowledge and experience in shooting sports industry.
• Shooting accessory knowledge relating to rifles, handguns and shotguns.
• Active in shooting sports industry.
Start building your future today! Please go to www.atk.com/careers
and search requisition ID JN20123008-25761. Please build a profile and apply online to the position.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical and dental, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer