Nashville, TN -- Today, the Bass Pro Shops Land and Wildlife Expo presented by Ram Truck revealed an all-star lineup of industry celebrities will attend the second annual event Aug. 9-11, 2012 at Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.
Television's wildest adventure-seekers R.J. and Jay Paul Molinere from the hit show "Swamp People" and "Call of the Wildman" stars The Turtleman and Friends are among the guests who will be signing autographs and meeting fans at this one-of-a-kind collaboration between the nation's top conservation organizations.
Other celebrities include:
• Jerry Martin - Host of 100% Real Hunting and RedHead Pro Hunting Staff Member
• Allen Treadwell - RedHead Pro Hunting Staff Member
• Dr. Grant Woods - Wildlife Biologist, Host of GrowingDeer.tv and RedHead Pro Hunting Staff Member
• Jeanette Lee - "The Black Widow," America's Billiards Star
• Tom Miranda - Adventure Bowhunter
• Barry Wensel - Whitetail Buck Expert
In addition to the star-studded lineup of hunting legends and celebrities, the Expo will feature a number of exclusive activities for hunting enthusiasts of all ages including:
• The Ducks Unlimited Low-Country Boil with special guest multi-platinum selling country music star Mark Wills, known for hits such as "19 Something," "Wish You Were Here" and "Don't Laugh At Me." The event takes place from 6 to 10 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 11 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.
• The Tennessee Big Buck Contest will be accepting entries on Friday and Saturday, Aug. 10 and 11 with judging taking place on Saturday at 5 p.m. on the Expo show floor. Contest entries will be on display Friday and Saturday.
• The Inaugural TWRA Youth Elk Tag Drawing, taking place at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 11 at the QDMA Rack Pack booth 1812. Nearly 300 youth applied for the chance to win the first youth elk tag awarded in the state of Tennessee.
Visit LandandWildlifeExpo.com for a full list of attending celebrities, activities, event ticket details and exhibitor registration information.
ABOUT THE BASS PRO SHOPS LAND & WILDLIFE EXPO
The Bass Pro Shops Land and Wildlife Expo presented by Ram Truck is a family-friendly, destination event for hunting and outdoor enthusiasts showcasing land and resource management technology and hunting techniques from top outdoor retailers and conservation organizations. The three-day event includes indoor exhibits and the John Deere Outdoor Village, hands-on demonstrations, seminars, banquets and other special events.
ABOUT GAYLORD OPRYLAND
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn., is the largest non-gaming hotel facility in the continental U.S. and the flagship property of Gaylord Hotels, owned by Nashville-based Gaylord Entertainment (NYSE: GET). The newly-renovated resort boasts 2,881 rooms and more than 600,000 square feet of meeting, convention and exhibit space. The property features nine acres of lavish indoor gardens and waterfalls under its signature glass atriums. For reservations or to learn about the wide array dining, shopping and entertainment options at the world-famous resort, visit www.GaylordOpryland.com
or call 1-888-999-OPRY.