The Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation is seeking an entry-level Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator to assist with all office operations and provide administrative support to management.
• Administrative Support:
o Prepare thank you letters for council membership donations.
o Maintain intern posting database.
o Prepare monthly expense reports and timesheets for President.
o Maintain caucus lists and update website.
o Maintain Constant Contact database.
o Prepare correspondence.
o Screen President's phone calls if necessary.
o Maintain President's calendar.
o Set up appointments and make reservations.
o Schedule travel for Executive Management.
• Daily Office Operations:
o Distribute mail and packages from vendors.
o Monitor office inventory and order supplies.
o Ensure office decorum and organization is maintained.
• Personnel Assistance:
o Assist with monthly expense reports, timesheets, set up of new employees.
o Assist board members, maintain current board roster, track board attendance, and prepare board meeting materials.
• Events Assistance:
o Assist with CSF events (auctions, thank you letters, name tags).
• Vendor Relations:
o Serves as liaison to tenants and vendors.
• Maintenance/Repair Assistance:
o Coordinate all building repairs.
o Trouble-shoot office equipment, IT issues and blackberry's as needed and work with vendors/contractors to fix the issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• BA Degree with a minimum of two years of experience in an administrative role for a professional firm.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently while exhibiting excellent time management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, while handling frequent interruptions.
• Excellent written and computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
SALARY: This is an entry-level position with a generous benefits package including health, vision, dental, life, LTD/STD and 401(k).
TO APPLY: Email cover letter, resume, and three references to Kelli Wagner at email@example.com