Mechanical Engineer with strong computer skills to design archery/firearm accessories.
• BA/BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Proficient in SolidWorks.
• Familiar with 3D assemblies, 2D drawings, bills of material, CNC machining, plastic injection molding, die casting, etc.
• Experience designing and manufacturing consumer products.
• Personal interest in the shooting sports industry.
Salary: Based on level of experience.
710 Presidential Drive
Richardson, TX 75081
Established in 1993, the TRUGLO brand is recognized for innovative product designs and includes archery/firearm accessories for hunting, target shooting and law enforcement. TRUGLO products are distributed worldwide.