You can win a neck tie that'll be the envy of every angler you know.
And obtaining the tie won't cost you a thing!
To get your free tie, do the following:
● Visit the Utah Division of Wildlife Resource's Facebook page. You can access the page at www.facebook.com
● Once you arrive at the page, click on the "Fish Tie Giveaway" tab.
● "Like" the DWR's page, fill out an entry form, and submit a photo of you and your dad fishing.
● If you're a father, you can also win a tie by "liking" the page, filling out the form, and submitting a photo of you and your kids fishing.
● Be among the first 200 people who submit their entry by midnight on Father's Day, June 17.
If you win a tie, you'll receive it in the mail.
Robin Thomas, marketing coordinator for the DWR, says the promotion is a fun way to remind families to get out this summer and have fun fishing. "I think it'll be terrific to see people all over Utah wearing fish neck ties to work, to church and to other 'tie-wearing' activities," she says.
If you participate in the contest, Thomas says the DWR is the only organization that will receive your information. Facebook will not receive it.
"The contact information you provide will only be used to administer the fish tie giveaway," she says.