Taurus International Manufacturing, Inc. is seeking a passionate, motivated, firearms advocate for the complete management of all sales activities for our organization in the role of Sales Director for the Taurus®, Rossi® and Heritage firearms brands. This career opportunity is based in Miami, Fl and requires extensive domestic and international travel.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
• Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
• Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
• Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
• Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
• Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
The preferred candidate will have a Master's degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training. Spanish or Portuguese as a secondary language is a benefit but not a necessity.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume to Lesley Hernandez, Compliance and Human Resources Manager via email toHumanresources@taurususa.com
Competitive salary and benefits package, drug-free work workplace, EOE.