Wednesday, May 16, 2012
3 Rivers Archery Seeking Network Administrator
3Rivers Archery is the World's largest supplier of traditional and primitive archery gear. We pride ourselves on being the "Longbow and Recurve Experts" and providing our customers and dealers with top quality products and service.
The successful candidate will maintain our computing environment by identifying network requirements, monitoring network performance, installing upgrades, and securing infrastructure.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Establish network specifications by conferring with users, analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements. They will also design router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
• Establish network by evaluating network performance issues, including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency. Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment, defining network policies and procedures, establishing connections and firewalls.
• Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning, troubleshooting network problems, and escalation of problems to vendor.
• Securing network by developing, executing, and controlling network access rules, enforcing network policies and procedures, monitoring system access and log files, maintaining system backups and documentation. Preparing and completing action plans, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
• Preparing users by designing and conducting training programs, providing references and support.
• Upgrading the network by analyzing needs of users/departments, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in new technologies for storage, architecture, capacity, and response time. Expected to confer with vendors, planning and executing the development, testing, and installation of enhancements.
• Accomplishes database objectives by following requirements for use and acquisition of software and protecting vulnerable information, modifying existing databases and database management systems, testing programs or databases, correcting errors and making necessary modifications, planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, codification, or disclosure.
• Meeting financial requirements by forecasting and submitting information for budgets and monitoring expenses.
• Expand job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishing organization's mission by completing related results as needed.
Skill and Qualification Requirements:
• Knowledge on network design and implementation, LAN, and Active directory,
• Knowledge on network maintenance and network hardware configuration (router, firewall, access point, etc).
• Strong problem solving, self-direction, quality focus, multi-tasking, and technical zeal a plus.
• Prefer but not required: Having knowledge in Crystal reports, Adobe Dreamweaver, CSS, Java, .ASP, .ASPX, and Transactional SQL.
• Strategic planning and product management experience rewarded.
• Traditional archery experience beneficial.
You will find that 3Rivers offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a rewarding environment. We also offer a full benefits package which includes but not limited too: paid time off, 401(k) plan, medical coverage, and a generous employee discount on our products.
Please include your resume with salary history. If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be contacted to further the application process. Interested candidates should e-mail a resume and cover letter the contact information below.