Friday, May 11, 2012
SureFire Seeking Regional Sales Manager in the Northern United States
SureFire, LLC is a leading manufacturer of illumination tools and tactical accessories for those who would go in harm's way, and for those who demand the ultimate in performance, technology, quality and innovation.
The successful candidate will be the driving force in expansion and maintenance of Dealer, OEM, and B2B sales in the Northern United States. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the independent reps, developing new business opportunities, and growing SureFire sales in their area of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develop relationships and maintain continuous contact with manufacturers, representatives and dealer customer base by telephone, written correspondence and in-person contact to promote SureFire products.
• Call on and develop prospects in a variety of industries and channels of trade.
• Conduct and/or attend trade shows in a variety of locations.
• Conduct knowledgeable and convincing product demonstrations and dealer training seminars.
• Prospect and cold call potential customers outside present Surefire channels of trade.
• Increase sales and market share through a professional presentation, persuasion, persistence, knowledge of target markets, and relationship-based sales techniques.
• Prior field sales experience working with Manufacturers Representatives and Dealers in the retail field.
• Extensive domestic travel (up to 50%) by car and plane.
• Trade shows may require extended periods of standing, and the ability to set-up and tear-down a booth.
• Sales experience in government and/or law enforcement markets preferred.
• Technical and/or mechanical aptitude a plus.
• Be located in the northern United States and be within short driving distance of a major airport.
• Firearms knowledge helpful.
• Regional sales and expense forecasting/planning experience desired.
• Telephone sales and/or outbound customer service experience required.
With SureFire, you will be on the road to exciting professional challenges and opportunities. You will find that we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a rewarding environment. We also offer a full benefits package which includes: three weeks of paid time off per year, a 401(k) plan, medical and dental coverage, life, accident and short and long-term disability insurances, and a generous employee discount on our products.
Please include your resume with salary history. If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be contacted to further the application process. Interested candidates should e-mail a resume and cover letter the contact information below. No outside agencies or recruiters.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Sheryl Greenberg, HR Director at 800-828-8809, ex. 1299 or email email@example.com