This Week it's all Revolver Action at the IRC and Revolvers for Impossible Shots.
Shooting USA - The International Revolver Championship
For the fans of the revolver, the place to test your skill is the International Revolver Championship. It's the big one for fans of the wheel gun, world-wide. We've got match coverage from the Hogue Action Pistol Range in Monterey, California. Plus a Pro Tip on Sporting Clays. You asked for help, we get you the best instructors on the planet. More Info...
Sighting in with Shooting USA - Jerry at the IRC
We're Sighting In with the World Champion. Jerry Miculek has won the title 16 times. Now he'll show you how he does it. Then a report on some of the hi-cap .45s that could have been the new military side arm. They're today's new handguns, thanks to the DOD. Plus the German MG-34 that's now one of History's Guns. More Info...
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots - Munden vs. Miculek
Bob Munden and Jerry Miculek try to one-up each other in a match of long-range revolver shooting. Then Byron Ferguson takes on clay targets with his long bow and another youngster gets his 15 minutes of fame. Brian Speciale reports the stories of the world's best exhibition shooters. More Info...
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
The Shooting USA Hour Block:
* Eastern Time: 4:00 PM, 8:00PM, 12:00 Midnight
* Central Time: 3:00 PM, 7:00PM, 11:00 PM
* Mountain Time: 2:00 PM, 6:00PM, 10:00PM
* Pacific Time: 1:00 PM, 5:00PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots on Wednesday:
* Eastern Time: 2:30 PM, 10:30 PM, 2:30 AM (Thursday early morning)
* Central Time: 1:30 PM, 9:30 PM, 1:30 AM (Thursday)
* Mountain Time: 12:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:30 AM (Thursday)
* Pacific Time: 11:30 AM, 7:30 PM, 11:30 PM
Plus, Impossible Shots airs ON SATURDAYS:
4:30 PM EST, 3:30 CST, 2:30 MST, 1:30 PST